- Building brand awareness and successfully interacting with consumers is a crucial part of doing business today
- Customers enjoy and expect a personalized experience, and delivering just that will set you apart from your competition
- Members of Forbes Agency Council offer 11 insights on what marketing trends to expect in 2019
- 1 – A Bigger Role For AI In Personalization And Automation – custom/personal experiences matter
- 2 – Smart Speaker Advertising Opportunities – hey Alexa… how is my brand serving people with voice
- 3 – Growth In Content Marketing – we’re all writers now
- 4 – A Turn To The Human Side Of Marketing – people connect with people
- 5 – Integrated Online, Social And Mobile Marketing – eliminate redundancy
- 6 – The Growth Of Micro-Influencers – people trust people – not ads
- 7 – Audiences Made Part Of Brand Stories – stop talking about yourself and invite customers into your story
- 8 – Thought Leadership – people seek expertise and insight
- 9 – Transparency As Key To Winning Customers – be authentic in communicating – internally and externally
- 10 – Quality Trumping Quantity In Marketing – better – not more
- 11 – Customers Empowered As Brand Ambassadors – the best compliment is a referral.
Keeping Remote Sales Teams Productive
The use of Zoom and other face-to-face applications to carry out sales calls instead of...