- A six-minute “must-watch” for every CEO, business leader, and parent
- The founder of online-learning not-for-profit Khan Academy shares what an era of automation and artificial intelligence means for education
- Read this as a webpage here https://mck.co/2Vtfkaq
- Online learning promises to bring education to anyone with an internet connection
- At the same time, the adoption of automation and artificial-intelligence (AI) technologies will transform work as people increasingly interact with ever-smarter machines
- The skills students learn today may not be useful in the workplace of the future
- In an era where students learn through their devices, what role do schools play
- How will education need to change to keep up with the new demands of work
- McKinsey spoke with Sal Khan, founder of Khan Academy, to hear how education is shifting toward a dynamic new model.
Whatever the new normal becomes, small-business owners will be at the forefront of...