- If you have to make social media graphic posts for your organization you will love this
- Free Chrome Extension – works anywhere
- Choose any graphic from the web, their free library or local image
- Add any text and to the image, style it
- Save it or post it in any of the popular social media size formats
How to get it:
Here’s the “official” feature list from Buffer/Pablo:
Pablo Extension Features:
+ Highlight text on any page and then right click to see an option for opening that text in Pablo for creating beautiful images.
+ Right click on any image that you come across and you will see an option to open the image in Pablo for editing.
+ As you browse your favorite sites and hover over images, you will notice a ‘Pablo’ button in the lower right corner. Select this button and the image will automatically be pulled into Pablo and available for editing.
+ Simply click the Pablo icon in your browser and the Pablo dashboard will open in a new tab.