- A Facebook executive said Tuesday that she expects the social platform to probably be “all video” in five years
- Videos are now viewed 8 billion times daily on Facebook, up from 1 billion views a year ago
- An average of 100 million hours of video are watched on Facebook on mobile devices daily
- Facebook Live video has also been “a bigger, faster phenomenon” than the company expected, saying that Live videos get 10 times as many comments than other video
- Facebook is paying outlets $250,000 if they post 20 videos per month over a three-month period
- How much video content is your company posting and sharing?
“The best way to tell stories in this world where so much information is coming at us, actually is video, Mendelsohn said. “It commands so much more information in a quicker period.”