- Google now decreases your search results if your website is not mobile friendly
- Google’s 2016 AMP project is an open source initiative to make websites faster on mobile devices
- If your website does not format pages and articles with the AMP format, you will not be listed nearly as high search engine results
- First, watch this 60 second video
- Second, if you are using WordPress for your website, it’s as easy as installing this free plugin to ensure your pages and posts are in the new AMP mobile friendly format.