- Digital adspend has grown at an average of 18% a year for the past five years
- Google dominates search – Facebook dominates display – you should be actively using both in your business
- Ad spend across all other traditional media has grown by just 0.6% a year
- Alphabet—Google’s reorganized holding company—is now the world’s largest media owner in the world
- That’s 12 percent of all global media spend, which primarily comes from Google and YouTube’s ad sales
- Giving them $60 billion in U.S. ad spend—a figure 166 percent larger than No. 2 ranking The Walt Disney Company
Via a new report from Zenith Media.