- This weekend – the video above and this one – should really get you charged up about what’s ahead
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder, entrepreneur and owner of the Washington Post, talks to David Rubenstein about his background, how he came up with the idea for Amazon, building the company, some of the key businesses including Prime and Whole Foods, the space race and philanthropy
- The world’s richest man says his most important decisions are made not with quantitative analysis but “with instinct, intuition, taste, heart”
- Bezos speaks in the latest episode of “The David Rubenstein Show: Peer-to-Peer Conversations”
- The interview is deeply insightful on business, leadership, and vision – CEO’s and leadership teams will truly enjoy this.