- Marketers feel overwhelmed
- According to a study by Emma, only 12% of marketers say they always meet work expectations
- 64% don’t have enough the time or personnel to do the kind of marketing they would like
- They suffer from conflicting priorities, with nearly 50% reporting they feel more pressure to meet internal (organizational) goals than audience expectations
- Nearly 40% say they wish they could do more targeted marketing
- This infographic highlights some tips on how to overcome marketers’ challenges.
The use of Zoom and other face-to-face applications to carry out sales calls instead of...