- A short 11 minute must-see video for CEO’s and leadership teams to watch
- Released just 5 months ago – this is version 2 of Microsoft’s Augmented Reality headset
- The first 5 minutes shows you firsthand how user-interfaces in the near future will just float in front of us and how by simply by moving your hands you’ll be able to interact with data and information in an entirely new way
- The last 5 minutes shows how a globally distributed team can instantly get together in-person in a live, virtual ‘war-room’ for collaboration, and shared planning and design discussions
- This a glimpse for CEO’s of ‘what’s ahead’ in just a few years – all of this is just version 2 – but with the rapid pace of technology doubling in power every year or so – it’s getting closer and closer much faster than we think
- All of the tier one tech companies are spending billions to position themselves in this space of the next user-interface that will make phones and tablets look like ancient tools
- Google with Google Lens, Microsoft with HoloLens, Facebook with Oculus and Apple with iGlasses – it’s coming – and this is an awesome tiny taste of what’s ahead.
HoloLens YouTube Channel
- Has dozens of use-case videos by companies already using this in their medical, industrial, design and development environments.