- As of April Office 365 will be known as Microsoft 365.
- Office 365 was available in two plans for home users: Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home
- Now Office 365 Personal has become Microsoft 365 Personal, for one user, and costs $6.99/month
- Office 365 Home was rebranded as Microsoft 365 Family, allows 6 users and costs $9.99 per month
- Both include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on both Windows and Mac and the Web
- For Windows local users only, you also get Access Database and Publisher
- You also get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage and 60 minutes of Skype credit every month.
These highlights are from the source article:
Office 365 Is Now Microsoft 365 What It Means for You and Your Family