- Kids under 9 spend more than 2 hours a day on screens, CNN reports
- It’s been getting harder for parents to really monitor a lot of what their kids are seeing and doing
- Mobile devices are now as common in the home as TVs — 98% of households with kids under 8 have a mobile device
- Kids’ overall media use has stayed about the same since our 2011 report (2:19 versus 2:16)
- What’s changed is how they’re using it – Mobile is totally taking over — it now makes up 35% of screen time, compared to 4% in 2011.
See the full study in the CNN report