- It’s pretty standard for people in tech to have higher than average salaries
- A recent study analyzed data from more than 69,000 job seekers and 10,000 companies
- On average, a tech employee makes an annual salary of $142,000 in the Bay area where as tech employees in the Big Apple take home an average $129,000 a year
- Before thinking about moving to one of these cities, it’s important to take into account the typical standard of living costs in each of these places
- Overall, the global average salary for tech workers in major cities is $135,000
- For a closer look at the tech salary trends of major cities, check out the infographic below.
Whatever the new normal becomes, small-business owners will be at the forefront of...