- Some very interesting facts and an infographic on podcasts
- 68 million Americans listen to podcasts on a monthly basis — that’s nearly one in four people across the country
- 44 percent are between 18 and 34 years old and 57% hold a bachelor’s or graduate degree
- 52% percent of people listen to podcasts while driving and 40 percent while walking, running or riding a bike
- In the past four years, the amount of people who listen to podcasts has nearly doubled, from 12 percent of the US population to 24 percent today
- I find that when I’m driving I either listen to an audio book on Audible or one of 10 or so business/technology podcasts
- What are you listening to?
Whatever the new normal becomes, small-business owners will be at the forefront of...