- Marketers say their top inbound marketing priority this year is growing organic/SEO traffic, according to recent research from HubSpot
- The top overall priority is generating traffic and leads
- The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers from companies of various sizes, and for a mix of B2B and B2C firms
- Half of the brands included generate less than $1 million each year in revenue
- Blog content creation ranks as marketers’ second most important inbound priority, followed by content distribution/amplification, marketing automation, interactive content creation, long-form content creation, visual content creation, online tools development, and how-to video creation.
Respondents say converting contacts/leads to customers is their top overall marketing priority; growing website traffic ranks second, followed by increasing revenue derived from existing customers and proving marketing ROI.
About the research: The State of Inbound 2016 report was based on data from a survey of 4,500 marketers in 132 countries.