- To be a CFO today you must keep up with an ever changing technological landscape
- Increasingly almost of every area of finance is technology driven.
- CFO’s must work more closely with chief information officers and other digital executives.
- Being CFO is now a balancing act that requires tending to the traditional post of information steward and business advisor while heralding a new vision for the finance department.
- Essentially, we’re moving from a CPA-type CFO to an MBA-type CFO. Rather than chief bean counters, they need to be business managers who can lead and inspire an entire organization.
Via: CFO Knowledge