- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is set to go into effect on May 25th
- It will change the way businesses worldwide process and store client and employee information
- If you have any data in your systems for any person with EU residents you must consider the new implications
- There are serious consequences for failure to comply – with fines being $20M or 4% of prior year revenues, whichever is higher
- Most IT executives feel that compliance could cost $100k or more
- To see how GDPR will affect your business, check out the infographic.
Whatever the new normal becomes, small-business owners will be at the forefront of...