10 Ideas of Twitter Lists to Create
Now that youâ€™re ready to get started, here are some ideas for Lists to create.
- Colleagues, bosses and ex-colleagues by team, department, or company
- Industry experts you admire, for work or hobby
- Job feeds relevant to your profession
- News sources you care about, separated by topic, industry or location
- Communities such as fans of your favorite sports teams or art, other players in a game or people rallying around a cause
- Favorite blogs to follow via Twitter instead of using an RSS Reader
Discover strategies for seamlessly integrating remote work with parenting responsibilities.
The article provides proven techniques for maintaining productivity while managing children at home.