The article provides tips on how to effectively pitch yourself in 30 seconds. It includes a nice ABC framework.
It emphasizes the importance of a concise and memorable pitch to make a strong impression.
- Create a hook that captures attention
- Highlight your unique value proposition
- Practice and refine your pitch
- Use storytelling techniques to engage your audience
- Ye Olde Elevator pitch will be around until the end of time
- People are in a hurry and distracted… they hunger to have it all summarized, boiled down, the short and sweet version
- and everyone is tuned into the WIIFM radio station – What’s in it for me…
- so figure out your USP, problem solution, Know/Like/Trust, stand-out differentiators and …
- put them all into a 30 second commercial – good luck <grin>
- A – Accolades, B – Business, C- Confidence
- See the article for full details