- Sanjay runs Startup Riot where, once a year, 50 companies pitch their deck in a single day. He has seen the whole range of pitches – good to bad.
- He shared this 8 minute interview with The Startup Foundry
Some quick highlights:
- Don’t skip the “why” of your startup. Assume the crowd knows nothing about your startup.
- Keep it simple. Text is fine for a document, not a PowerPoint.
- You want to emotionally connect with the audience.
- People connect with stories, not facts and figures. Focus on your narrative.
For more startup news, follow @startupfoundry