- This is a profound talk and very much worth watching
- The opportunities that this growth is creating will reshape many aspects of all of our future – you will really enjoy having seen this one
- The Chinese internet has grown at a staggering pace — it now has more users than the combined populations of the US, UK, Russia, Germany, France and Canada
- Even with its imperfections, the lives of once-forgotten populations have been irrevocably elevated because of it, says South China Morning Post CEO Gary Liu
- In a fascinating talk, Liu details how the tech industry in China has developed — from the innovative, like AI-optimized train travel, to the dystopian, like a social credit rating that both rewards and restricts citizens, and the reshaping of education and job opportunities for hundreds of millions of children and people.
How a child spends the formative years of their live has a huge impact on their future....