This chart suggests that to be an entrepreneur that an emphasis on the following five dimensions are vital. In your mind, what skills are key to entrepreneurial success?
The Five Defining Traits to Delivery Driven Leadership
- Associating – Drawing connections between questions, problems, or ideas from unrelated fields.
- Observing – Scrutinizing the behavior of customers, suppliers, and competitors to identify new ways of doing things.
- Questioning – Posing queries that challenge common wisdom.
- Experimenting – Constructing interactive experiences and provoking unorthodox responses to see what insights emerge.
- Networking – Meeting people with different ideas and perspectives.